1. Definition and nature of personal data
During your use of WORKWELL, developed by the NEVER EAT ALONE entity, we may ask you to share certain pieces of your personal data.
The term “personal data” designates all data which could identify an individual, notably your name, surname, pseudonym, picture, email address, phone number, your interests and skillsets disclosed on the application, as well as any other information you may disclose about yourself.
When Users provide their data, these are anonymised, encrypted and stored solely on the device and on the NEVER EAT ALONE server in the European Union. They are only used for the usage of the service. It is always possible to modify, supplement or delete all data.
We declare that in all matters relating to the collection and management of all personal data, we abide by the n° 78-17 law of the 6th of January 1978 relating to information technology, files and liberties.
3. Identity of data collection representatives
NEVER EAT ALONE, SAS with a total capital of €1 000, incorporated under the RCS of PARIS under n° 822 393 401 with the headquarters located at 45 rue de Maubeuge 75009 Paris (hereafter referred to as “NEVER EAT ALONE”), is responsible for the collection of personal data.
The NEVER EAT ALONE company is equipped with a Information Technology and Liberties Correspondent who has been declared with the National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties.
4. Personal data collection
Your personal data is collected to respond to one or more of the following:
- Manage your access to the services accessible through WORKWELL and its usage under our Terms of Service;
- Optimising your access to the services accessible through Workwell based on your usage preferences;
- Contribute to aggregated and anonymized WORKWELL services’ usage statistics.
We will inform Users at the time of personal data collection what data is mandatory.
5. Destination of collected data
Data collected within our service will be shared within our company and with our subcontractors in order to give you access to the services outlines in our Terms of Service.
Your personal data may also be shared with government bodies, exclusively in response to legal obligations, judicial bodies, ministerial officers, and to entities charged with debt collection.
Once a User has opened a services developed by a third party within WORKWELL (for example John Paul, Timechef, etc.), the User acknowledges and accepts that NEVER EAT ALONE shares data with this third party in order to authenticate the User. The usage of these services is then governed by the terms of service and confidentiality clauses specific to the third party service concerned, for example Elior Sodexo, FoodCheri, John Paul, ActivCorner, etc. Usage of these services may require additional information and authorisation (for example, personal address or phone number), and occasionally payment by the User (for example, to order a meal or purchase a concierge service).
6. Personal data disposal
Your personal data will not be subject to disposal, loan or exchange in order to benefit a third party.
7. Duration of personal data storage
Personal data will not be stored for greater than 13 months after the last WORKWELL opening by the User.
Statistical usage data (“usage logs”), anonymised and untraceable, are not affected by this deletion.
We inform you to take all precautions possible, be it by organizational or technological measures, in order to maintain security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data, and particularly to avoid them being misconstrued, damaged or for unauthorised third parties to gain access. We resort to or may resort to secure payment systems that comply with the state of the art and applicable regulations.
Cookies are text files, often encrypted, stocked in the WORKWELL browser. They are created when a User’s browser charges a service: the service, in web format, sends information to the browser, which created a text file. Each time a User returns to the same site, the browser recovers the file and sends to the server of the given service.
We can distinguish two types of cookies, which have different objectives: technical cookies and advertising cookies:
- Technical cookies are used throughout your navigation, in order to facilitate and execute certain functionalities. A technical cookie can, for example, be user to memorise the answers to fill a form or even other User preferences including language where such options are available.
- Advertising cookies can be created not only by the website the User is navigating, but also by other internet sites broadcasting advertising, ads, widgets or other elements on the displayed page. These cookies can be used to carry out targeted advertising, in other words advertising determined by the User navigation.
We will occasionally use technical cookies. These are stored on your browser for a matter of seconds.
We do not use advertising cookies.
We use or may use analytics services that are analysis tools generating cookies in order to measure Users’ activity on the services developed by WORKWELL (for example: newsfeed and bulletin board).
11. Access to your personal data
Under law n° 78-17 of 6th of January 1978 relating to information technology, files and liberties, you have the right to obtain the communication and, where appropriate, the rectification and deletion of this data concerning you, across an online access to your file. You can also address your communications to the following addresses:
- email address: email@example.com
- postal address: WORKWELL 19 rue Eugène Flachat 75017 Paris
It is reminded that any person may, for legitimate reasons, object to the processing of data concerning him.